With a Passion
Our selection of antiques is based on originality, colour & patination - that tactile finish.
From a simple wash-board or a fine welsh dresser we stock items we love.
- Antique 18thc Oak Dresser Base c1760 67"l£3450
- Irish 18thc Mahogany 3 drawer lowboy c1770£1795
- 18thc Swiss Fruitwood Rent table c1720
- Small Antique oak pot board dresser c1820 57£2650
- Lg pr of 19thc Majolica figures c1880 22"h£795
- Close set of 8 19thc Ash+Elm spindleback chairs
- Antique oak chest 39" c1820 mint!!£565
- 19th c Welsh Oak Corner Cupboard 74"h£775
TweetsTweets by @michaelmelody
About Melody Antiques
My wife Margaret and I have been in antiques and vintage for over 40 years. We started on a cold market stall in Chester and ending up with a 10,000 sq ft store in the same city.
When we sold our business in 2001 we had one of the biggest export /retail antique businesses in the north of England.
We now operate from major fairs. Whether it's a simple wash-board or a fine welsh dresser we only own items we love. Most of our stock selection is based on originality,colour and patination - that tactile sense you get when you stroke a piece of well waxed furniture.
I am also a regular on TV's "Dickinson's Real Deal" and "Secret Dealers".
Melody Antiques has been a member of LAPADA for over 25 years.
Member of LAPADA www.lapada.org
Member of CINOA www.cinoa.org