With a Passion
Our selection of antiques is based on originality, colour & patination - that tactile finish.
From a simple wash-board or a fine welsh dresser we stock items we love.
- Churchwardens pipe tray c1790 rare £550
- Antique Welsh Elm Child,s chair c1830£760
- Gothic walnut chair set of library metamorphic steps £850
- Antique oak lion support table c1830£3950
- Antique chaise lounge walnut mint c1860 £895
- POW 2nd WW sculpture of Land Girls c1940£395
- Antique small oak Welsh dresser c1740 £4250
- Antique Louis XVI French clock Lepaute £4900
TweetsTweets by @michaelmelody
About Melody Antiques
My wife Margaret and I have been in antiques and vintage for over 40 years. We started on a cold market stall in Chester and ending up with a 10,000 sq ft store in the same city.
When we sold our business in 2001 we had one of the biggest export /retail antique businesses in the north of England.
We now operate from major fairs. Whether it's a simple wash-board or a fine welsh dresser we only own items we love. Most of our stock selection is based on originality,colour and patination - that tactile sense you get when you stroke a piece of well waxed furniture.
I am also a regular on TV's "Dickinson's Real Deal" and "Secret Dealers".
Melody Antiques has been a member of LAPADA for over 25 years.
Member of LAPADA www.lapada.org
Member of CINOA www.cinoa.org