With a Passion
Our selection of antiques is based on originality, colour & patination - that tactile finish.
From a simple wash-board or a fine welsh dresser we stock items we love.
- Antique 17thc oak coffer/arrow box c1660£945
- Vintage stone garden bench Luytens style £340
- Antique small oak Welsh dresser c1740 £4250
- Antique oak dresser base c1800 tiny 124cm l£2550
- Antique Louis XVI French clock Lepaute £4900
- Large Black Forest eagle and chick c1900£975
- Pr of French painted Armchairs c1900£730
- Vintage Horse drawn Carriage Mint c1900£3500
TweetsTweets by @michaelmelody
About Melody Antiques
My wife Margaret and I have been in antiques and vintage for over 40 years. We started on a cold market stall in Chester and ending up with a 10,000 sq ft store in the same city.
When we sold our business in 2001 we had one of the biggest export /retail antique businesses in the north of England.
We now operate from major fairs. Whether it's a simple wash-board or a fine welsh dresser we only own items we love. Most of our stock selection is based on originality,colour and patination - that tactile sense you get when you stroke a piece of well waxed furniture.
I am also a regular on TV's "Dickinson's Real Deal" and "Secret Dealers".
Melody Antiques has been a member of LAPADA for over 25 years.
Member of LAPADA www.lapada.org
Member of CINOA www.cinoa.org