With a Passion
Our selection of antiques is based on originality, colour & patination - that tactile finish.
From a simple wash-board or a fine welsh dresser we stock items we love.
- Antique Cherrywood Farmhouse table c1840 £1850
- 17THc Jacobean moulded front oak chest c1680£1650
- 18thc North Wales oak dresser and rack Rare c1740
- Georgian oak Dresser Base Cheshire c1780£2960
- Georgian mahogany bureau bookcase original c1780£1895
- Quality over mantle mirror inlaid profusely c1910£665
- Superb Carved Italian Armorial plaque c1760£1295
- 6 Liverpool ash and elm earback chairs c1830£1450
TweetsTweets by @michaelmelody
About Melody Antiques
My wife Margaret and I have been in antiques and vintage for over 40 years. We started on a cold market stall in Chester and ending up with a 10,000 sq ft store in the same city.
When we sold our business in 2001 we had one of the biggest export /retail antique businesses in the north of England.
We now operate from major fairs. Whether it's a simple wash-board or a fine welsh dresser we only own items we love. Most of our stock selection is based on originality,colour and patination - that tactile sense you get when you stroke a piece of well waxed furniture.
I am also a regular on TV's "Dickinson's Real Deal" and "Secret Dealers".
Melody Antiques has been a member of LAPADA for over 28 years.
Member of LAPADA www.lapada.org
Member of CINOA www.cinoa.org