With a Passion
Our selection of antiques is based on originality, colour & patination - that tactile finish.
From a simple wash-board or a fine welsh dresser we stock items we love.
Warning: file_put_contents(/home/www/web378/web/cached/carousel.html) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/www/web378/web/antiquesatlas/new_code.php on line 1727
- Rare Large ash birch elm comb back Armchair c1860£895
- Antique oak bible box dated 1765 25"l£295
- Antique small oak coffer c1740 64cms/25"long£795
- Antique Welsh oak potboard dresser base c1800£2350
- Antique primative oak child,s chair c1850RESERVED
- Antique E 18thc walnut bureau bookcase ,mirrors £10950
- Antique 18thc elm coffer bach c1780 64cms l780£1195
- Antique Georgian small mahogany sideboard £1395
TweetsTweets by @michaelmelody
About Melody Antiques
My wife Margaret and I have been in antiques and vintage for over 40 years. We started on a cold market stall in Chester and ending up with a 10,000 sq ft store in the same city.
When we sold our business in 2001 we had one of the biggest export /retail antique businesses in the north of England.
We now operate from major fairs. Whether it's a simple wash-board or a fine welsh dresser we only own items we love. Most of our stock selection is based on originality,colour and patination - that tactile sense you get when you stroke a piece of well waxed furniture.
I am also a regular on TV's "Dickinson's Real Deal" and "Secret Dealers".
Melody Antiques has been a member of LAPADA for over 30 years.
Member of LAPADA www.lapada.org
Member of CINOA www.cinoa.org